DigiTech Live 5 Vocalist Multi-Effect Processor
DigiTech Live 5
Vocalist Multi-Effect Processor
This item is the DigiTech Live 5 Vocalist Multi-Effect Processor.
DigiTech Live 5 Tech Specs:
- Automatically follows ythe guitar chords to generate the correct vocal harmonies using musIQ®.
- Add up to 4 additional voices of harmony.
- Gender control allows you to give the harmonies a male and/or female voice
- Humanize adjusts the natural sound of the harmonies from loose to tight
- Adjustable/Natural sounding, real-time pitch correction
- Add different kinds of vocal effects from radio, delay, distortion, and more.
- Staggered button footswitch layout
- 5 metal vacuum switches
- Sturdy and durable black metal chassis
- Bright, easy-to-read LED display
- 100 Presets
- A/B Patch per preset
- A/B Patch footswitch
- Built-in Guitar Tuner
- Mic Preamp Connector: XLR balanced
- Mic Preamp Input Impedance: 1.3k Ohms balanced
- Mic Preamp max input level, gain at max: Ì´ÌÕ27dBu (Ì´ÌÕ12.5dBu in limit)
- Mic Preamp max input level, gain at min: Ì´ÌÕ1.5dBu
- Guitar Input/Thru Connectors: 1/4" unbalanced
- Guitar Input/Thru Impedance: 3M Ohms unbalanced
- Guitar Input/Thru Max input level: 3.4 Vrms
- Line Input Connector: 1/4" unbalanced TS connector
- Line Input Impedance: 12k Ohms unbalanced
- Line Input max input, gain at max: Ì´ÌÕ8dBu (+5.5dBu in limit)
- Line Input max input, gain at min: +18.5dBu
- Frequency Response: Line Level Inputs and Outputs: +0, Ì´ÌÕ3dB 30Hz to 20kHz
- THD: Line-Level Inputs to Line-Level Outputs < 0.03%, Input Level at max, 0dBu 1kHz tone.
- A/D Converter: 24 bits/44.1kHz
- D/A Converter: 24 bits/44.1kHz
- Output Connectors: 1/4" balanced/unbalanced TRS, XLR balanced
- Output Level: max level: +19.9dBu balanced, +13.9dBu unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 1560 Ohms balanced, 780 Ohms unbalanced
- Dynamic Range: >102dB, A-weighted
- Headphone Connector: 3.5mm unbalanced stereo TRS connector
- Headphone Level: Max level: +12.6dBu
- Headphone Impedance: 10 Ohms
- Expression Pedal: either a standard passive guitar volume pedal (250 kOhms or higher pot) or a resistance-based expression pedal (TRS w/ a minimum resistance of 10kOhms)
- DSP Section: Freescale DSP56367 DSP with custom firmware. All signal processing takes place at 44.1KHz sample rates, native.
- Power Supply (US and Canada): 120 VAC, 60 Hz Adapter: PS0913B - 120
- Power Supply (Japan): 100 VAC, 50/60 Hz Adapter: PS0913B - 100
- Power Supply (Europe): 230 VAC, 50 Hz Adapter: PS0913B - 230
- Power Supply (UK): 240 VAC, 50 Hz Adapter: PS0913B - 240
- Dimensions: 8.25" (L) x 14.18" (W) x 2.08" (H)
- Unit Weight: Approximately 3.3 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: 32-104 degrees F, (0-40 C)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed